exjade advice for lauryn

• 3 Replies

Offline Christine Mary

• Mother of Lauryn, who has Thal Major
exjade advice for lauryn
« on: October 18, 2008, 01:13:07 AM »
hello my friends!!

its been toooooo long since ive posted,and i missed u all so somuch.lauryn starts her exjade this monday.Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how i am going to make a 2 yr old child drink this medication??????

Any and all comments are welcome. i am very anxious about this!

Oh and if you can tell me what to expect and/or what to watch for, id forever be greatful!!!

This is the next chapter.....hopefully the last before there is a cure for ALL OF OUR BABIES!!!!!

LOVE U GUYS!!!!

Christine

Lauryn's Mom

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: exjade advice for lauryn
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 01:43:27 AM »
Christine nice to hear from you!  I am amazed that our little sweetie pie is now two years old! 

My son is 10 year old, I break the exjade up into tiny pieces and place it into a very small amount of orange juice (just enough to cover the bottom of the cup) I then slowly crush the pill against the sides of the cup using a plastic knife.  Once it is completely dissolved I add a little bit more orange juice, stir and have my son drink it immediately.  Of course my son is older so giving the exjade to him is a little simpler. 

As a suggesting for you, perhaps you can offer it to your daughter and drink a plain cup of orange juice yourself as they usually like to copy at that age.  If she doesn't like orange juice you can try apple juice or water. 

Just remember to use all plastic cups and utensils and not to let the pill sit in the juice for too long.  She may experience a little bit of tummy ache or nausea initially but this will soon subside. 

Best of luck and hugs and kisses to Lauryn,  :hugfriend :hugfriend

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline maryo0m

• ---SPREAD UR WINGS AND FLY---
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 09:00:47 AM »
Hi, I'm gald Lauryn is doing great ....

I guess if you told her that taking this magic emmm lets call it milk hehe would make her stronger and grow taller????

I agree with sharmin some of the mum's here add it with Orange juice it wouldnt taste perfect but it would taste alot better...

good luck
------------Spread your wings and fly-----------

Offline Bostonian_04

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 07:53:38 PM »
Hi Christine,

How is Lauryn doing? did you start Exjade? How are you making Lauryn drink the liquid?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ? - Plato

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk