liver trouble

• 2 Replies

Offline stroberon

liver trouble
« on: October 30, 2009, 09:21:19 AM »
Hi  everyone,
I follow this site regularly and have read many interesting topics in it. In my turn, I would like to share some useful info here:
Two years ago a Greek thal, aged 52, was diagnosed with liver cancer due to Hepatitis C and two years after the first diagnose, he died. Of course this time interval is considered adequate when we talk about liver cancer. The thing that might concern all of us here, is that this thal had maintained a low ferritin during his last years but he had denied to comply with chelation for many years in the past and he had a high ferritin level for many years back then. That surely had a destructive effect  on his liver. According to observations as time passes, more than 10 thals have died due to liver cancer these last years. All of them were over 40. These thals had undergone poor chelation in their early lifetime.
Please chelate regularly and those with C, please pay extra care to yourselves. Of course, there is no reason to panic, no reason to run and do some extra, more thorough tests and check-ups. If one is unlucky enough to meet with this painful situation, why spend his/her last years in agony ?
Stroberon.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: liver trouble
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 02:53:34 PM »
Stoberon,

Thank you kindly for this information.  We need to be telling all of our thals this - all of the time!

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Re: liver trouble
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 06:38:55 AM »
Hi stroberon ,
 :welcome2 :) ...

Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk