Need help for my frnd

• 4 Replies
Need help for my frnd
« on: August 21, 2011, 07:35:16 PM »
Hi all
There is a frnd of mine frm Multan he is 17
Frm last 8 months he is on testeveron course and 8 injections hav been given to him uptill now.Im bit hesitating to say it ok ill say hes really uncomfortable with those injections especially at night
He wants to know if it's normal thing with these injections or his harmones are hyperactivated and if thats the case wat can he do to ease him self
plzzz alll do reply , He is really worried and at the same tym too shy to ask this frm his endochronologist

Re: Need help for my frnd
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 07:32:29 PM »
Andy and Thalpals plzzz do reply
im really worried abt him since hes among my best friends

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 08:19:45 PM »
I have replied to him through Facebook. I asked an elder thal about this and received this answer.

As, a patient on testerone Yes testosterone provides huge advantages. At this point it isn't given to improve facial hair growth although I am shaving alot more than I used to, but it helps keep the bones and muscles strong, and does help in providing normal sexuality functions. So at 30 there isn't much interest in growth or facial hair as bone and muscle.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 12:19:41 PM »
OH!! so did anyone else asked same question on fb.It's been a while ive visited thalpal on fb , actually im use to thalpal site  :biggrin
And Thanx a bundle Andy :wink u hav always been of great help to thalassemia community and i really appreciate ur stance and i respect u for th8 :hugfriend

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 02:49:28 PM »
One thing I want to add is if the side effects are not tolerable, he should not be taking the drug.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk