NutriBullet Product

• 2 Replies
NutriBullet Product
« on: January 16, 2013, 07:23:26 PM »
I generally do not endorse any product. But this year I bought NutriBullet with 600watts of power. You can feed your young ones healthy and deliciious smoothies in minutes. Our daughter thal major would not eat enough vegetables and fruits and now she is drinking the smoothies made with fruits and raw vegetables. This assures us she is getting natural minerals and vitamins. I recommend this product to thal majors specially to parents who have trouble getting thier children to eat vegetables and fruits.

Best $120 spent this year.

http://www.nutribullet.com/

Our favourite Recipe

Pieces of Pineapple, baby spinach, Red Bell Peppers, apples, dates, Gooji Berries, strawberries. Top up the cup with water, ENJOY!!
Regards.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: NutriBullet Product
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 01:18:21 AM »
This is an excellent way to maximize the nutrients and antioxidants available in fruits and vegetables. THis is exactly what I mean when I tell people to think "antioxidants" in terms of diet and nutrition.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Re: NutriBullet Product
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 09:06:23 PM »
Agreed.

Quote from a sceintific journal.

Free radicals are atoms or groups of atoms with an odd (unpaired) number of electrons and can be formed when oxygen interacts with certain molecules. Once formed these highly reactive radicals can start a chain reaction, like dominoes. Their chief danger comes from the damage they can do when they react with important cellular components such as DNA, or the cell membrane. Cells may function poorly or die if this occurs. To prevent free radical damage the body has a defense system of antioxidants.

Antioxidants are molecules which can safely interact with free radicals and terminate the chain reaction before vital molecules are damaged. Although there are several enzyme systems within the body that scavenge free radicals, the principle micronutrient (vitamin) antioxidants are vitamin E, beta-carotene, and vitamin C. Additionally, selenium, a trace metal that is required for proper function of one of the body's antioxidant enzyme systems, is sometimes included in this category. The body cannot manufacture these micronutrients so they must be supplied in the diet.

Regards.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk