My friends on Rodex, please do more investigation

• 4 Replies

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
My friends on Rodex, please do more investigation
« on: December 29, 2007, 12:49:10 AM »
Dear friends,

I don't intend in this post to cause any confusion though i am myself confused, but my intention is that our friends who are using rodex to do more investigation.

Two years ago one of the university professors ( specialized in posion studies , i don't know the English term ) anyway he claimed that he discovered a cure for cancer from a comination of some herbs that can kill the cancer cells. This professor was opposed by his university because the research that he had done wasn't classifieed under scientific research as it lacked many steps. He talked in the media, some people believed in him others didn't . I knew that some people tried his medicine and  later he travelled to Saudi Arabia, some said all this was fake. To cut it short, nothing was heard about him except one or two times in some newspapers

This is a back ground, for what i read today by coincidence in one of the newspapers. Families of patients accused this doctor that his medicine caused their  death. By the way all the patients were cancer patients and they all agreed that this medicine can be taken orally or through smelling it or through injections and after adminstrating it for 3 months the patients are in an excellent health with no pains even the bone cancer patients can walk easily with no pains , then later after some months the body starts deteriorating rapidly and many died. They say that this medicine kind  of parallizes the cancer cell  and in this stage the patients feel that they are much better even tissue of the brain, liver and spleen under this medication gets better   until this effect on the cells are gone then the cancer hits aggressively.

The other page of the newspaper was an interview done with this professor trying to answer those accusations. Hesaid that he invented a medicine called RODEX, RODEX-A, RODEX-B to fight the cancer and that there is a consiperacy and..............................

So you can see now why i am posting.  Though it is written on all the internet sites that Dr Mathur of India is the one who invented rodex, i think it does not matter who is the inventor here. It is written that this medicine is used on cancer patients, to increase the HB and in virus C. I know too that this article was totally about cancer patients nothing was mentioned about thalassemia but i was annoyed when the word rodex was mentioned .

I don't know posting with nothing valid in my hands is right or will just cause confusion  but i think that all who use rodex must investigate once more. I am going too to ask my doctor ( responsible for the new treatment for Ahmad) when i meet him on Sunday about it as i knew that he knows about this medicne .

Sorry for any worries or confusion or may be ignorance but i felt worried, i will update you if i find anything.

PS : Khalifa, i am talking about Professor Al Naggar, you can read this article in the Egyptian newspaper ( sold in Kwait) Al esboua ( the week )

Manal

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: My friends on Rodex, please do more investigation
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 09:08:42 AM »
This is indeed quite worrying news.

I am never contented with just one person or doctor making a breakthrough claim. I just hope we find something that is proven by a lager number of people.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 12:57:51 AM »
Hello,

I met the doctor today and asked him about the rodex in general and he commented that he does not recommend it as it is a bio-chemical medicine and he believes that  these two schools of medecine when united the outcome is a commercial medicine rather than something that you can depend on and he just prefers either to stick to biological medicines or chemical medicines as from his point of view mixing the two schools, didnt prove any good.

I don't want to offend any body, i am just saying what i heard, may be it could be a benefit to anyone and at the same time i always want to share anything i know that is related to thal

Take care
Manal

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 02:44:37 PM »
Hello,

Our personal opinion was never to trust these doctors who do not have a proven method of cure or trusted clinical trials. As far, the decision to take these medicines by anyone, is a personal choice and we can only provide our opinion whether we differ or agree backed by any rationale behind it.

Manal, you are not offending anybody but merely stating what you read and remember "knowledge is power".

We all make judgements and decisions in our life based on our best of abilities.

Regards
Regards.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 05:31:52 PM »
I agree with Canadian Family,i've never believed any of such doctors who claim cure to thalassemia and are not internationally known.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk