urjen everyone read ?/ tell me what is happeing

• 1 Replies

Offline aysam

• AYSAM
  • my litrtle man
urjen everyone read ?/ tell me what is happeing
« on: June 30, 2008, 03:26:03 PM »
can anyone help me ?   i stated using desfral pump and my boy he is only two he used it the first time no problem second time his stomach was bloaded so i suggested theat i did it wron today i did i fro him and his stomach went hard asa rock i took it out and i took him to he hostpital and they did it for him then it happen again he couldnt stand hd couldnt walk he couldnt sit he was like a pregent women i took him straight to the hostpiatal they dont knw why this has happend how can doctors no know why they sai they havent ever seen somene have this problem who is on desfral i told theem when u take the needel out his stomach will come down they didnt belive me anyways its true when they took the neeedle out hs stomach went down they said he has stomach hernia maybe thats why he is bloaded ? i dont think so then they said maybe he has this side affect to desfral they havent seen before and they maybe need to stop using it and start the tablets but they alreday told me the tablets are very risky many peoblems somene plesae help me i dont know what to do i am on the point of haveing a nerves breakdown hep me help him  :wah
, MY LITTLE MAN ,
I MEET A BOY EVER SO SWEET THERE HE TOOK MY HEART FROM NOW HE WANTS TO SET IT FREE
       I WENT HOME TO CRY ON MY BED MY FATHER CAME IN TO FIND ME DEAD
HE FOUND A LETTER IT SAID
 (DIG MY GRAVE DIG IT DEEP ON THE STONE UP ABOVE TELL THE WORLD I DIED FOR LOVE )

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: urjen everyone read ?/ tell me what is happeing
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 04:04:52 PM »
Is it possible that the needle is going in too deeply? The needle should be inserted into the flesh but should not poke through into the abdomen.

If the tablet you are speaking of is Exjade, please do switch to it. The only known serious side effects of Exjade are in patients who have prior kidney or liver damage. Exjade has been shown to be safe to use in children 2 years and older.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk