Thal build

• 43 Replies

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: Thal build
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 02:35:10 PM »
Great to hear that Bobby :yes keep it up and good luck :goodluck .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Waleed

• I'm not normal but Supernormal
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »
Hey all. I have been on a weight gaining mission for the last 10 years. I am very active. 6'2" and right now 180lbs. I had been stuck at 165 to 170lb for years. I do weight train, but no matter what I tried I looked the same. I have recently added the last ten pounds after trying Rock Climbing. It has provided the most well rounded workout I have gotten. I love it! My goal is 190lbs by the spring. I still weight train about 2 times a week and rock climbing 2 times a week. My diet was around 3000+ cal a day, but I have increased it to almost 4000. People that I don't see that often notice the extra mass which keeps me motivated. I will post pictures in the gallery.

Be well.

6'2 ...and 81 kg is light i guess ... mine hieght is 5'2 and weight just 110 and im on 3500+ ~4000 diet  .... iF ur not growing 2 things r lacking ... diet or rest  ...

At ur height and weight 3500 is less to increase weight ... i remember my friend had to raise calories upto 7000 to increase weight ....if ur growing then continous addition of calories must b there ....

Frock climbing and Weight training r very differ\ent things ./..if u want to build urself like BB's then target more than 4000calories for urself ... for more info calculate BMI from www.nutritiondata.com and very informative BB forum www.uk-muscle.co.uk
Waleed

Offline Dori

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 11:29:49 AM »
Do you take any supplements like pyruvate? I asked because I saw some bodybuilders take this. My disease is based on a deficiency of pyruvate.
Good luck with your stuff.

Offline Waleed

• I'm not normal but Supernormal
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2010, 03:04:13 AM »
supplements include whey protein and multivitamins(beware of iron--try to find iron less) and antioxidants ... thats it
Waleed

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2010, 05:48:35 PM »
@Waleed.
You weigh 110 pounds right? or is it Kg which I believe is less likely. I am also 5'2" and weigh 115 lbs, and not taking any extra calories or anything. And my physique is no way near yours  ??? Am I heavy or are you light  :huh
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

Offline Prets

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2010, 11:42:59 AM »
How does a thal minor put on weight or muscle mass?

My hb is 9.5 , I get tired in a matter of minutes when i exercise lightly too. Always been a poor eater, even when i am extremely hungry, the food refuses to go in - like i don't have any space in me. If i force myself, I get sick.

5'2"  weighing 40 kgs right now.  The maximum i have touched is 42 kgs.

I don't seem to build stamina either, even if i walk daily, I keep getting weaker till i have to give up.

Weight loss - is very easy - each time i get even slightly unwell, I lose a bit.

Gaining weight is the near impossible task.

???
Symptomatic Beta Thal Minor.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2010, 03:35:35 AM »
Weight loss - is very easy

Preety,this might be the case for you,for me,its the other way round  :rotfl :rotfl if you can join a gym or hire a personal trainer,it might help you,coz they'll be able to tell you how to build your stamina.And how to gain weight.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010, 01:02:06 AM »
Zaini, I share with you the tendency to gain weight from just breathing little more air :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Preety

If you want to gain weight, just drink four or five cups of bananas blended with milk and honey every day with your normal meals and trust me you will gain about 4 kilos in three months

Hope this helps

manal

Offline Bobby

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2010, 06:02:52 PM »
Hi everyone.

Hope you all are well. Here's an update. At my last post I was 180lbs, I am still weight lifting and taking vitamins. I recently added some cardio(10-15mins max), mostly running, however I still can't constantly run for more than 3 or 4 mins. I recently added Nitric Oxide as a supplement and notice some gains in the first week like being able to lift more reps with the same weight and a definate energy increase. I will attempt to add weight at my next workout session. I am currently 185.5lbs and only 4.5lbs until my spring time goal of 190lb.

Take care of yourselves.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2010, 07:09:37 PM »
Hey Bobby,

What form of nitric oxide are you taking?
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Bobby

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2010, 08:19:15 PM »
Hey Bobby,

What form of nitric oxide are you taking?

Hello Andy,

It's a body building supplement call NO Xplode by BSN. It's in a powder form that can be mixed with water. I am taking one scoop 30 to 45 mins before working out.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2010, 09:40:03 PM »
Bobby,

Please keep us updated on your results with using NO. I think it can do a lot for anyone with lower than normal oxygen levels.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Bobby

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2010, 03:53:45 AM »
Bobby,

Please keep us updated on your results with using NO. I think it can do a lot for anyone with lower than normal oxygen levels.

Sure thing.

Offline Prets

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2010, 02:17:32 PM »
Thanks Zaini, Manal!

I've been down since a month with IBS again, and Lost some more weight ...   :wah   Eating bland diet food, till my body can handle normal food again!

My health goes around in circles, Any tummy infection needs antibiotics, and the antibiotics aggravate the tummy!  lol.. 

The IBS doesn't let me have a lot of milk, I try to have bananas - which worsens my sinusitis/allergies/throat issues!

For some reason I don't get fever, so i don't even notice I have infections, till it gets worse.

Tried the Gym, I black out within seconds.

Its funny how you guys can gain weight by looking at sweets, etc, and I can swim around in Chocolate and nothing happens!!   :rotfl

But i've made up my mind to gain weight - maybe with hope and faith and other miracles!!! 

:grin
Symptomatic Beta Thal Minor.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2010, 01:02:53 AM »
But i've made up my mind to gain weight - maybe with hope and faith and other miracles!!! 
  :rotfl :rotfl I am sure you will

Another tip... try to have proteins and carbohydrates in one meal. For me,  I do the opposite as i try not to mix them in order not to gain weight so i mix either protein with vegetables or carbohydrates and vegetables

manal

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk