How to improve energy level

• 20 Replies

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: How to improve energy level
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 11:04:18 AM »
In the country I live in (Russia) the test for vitamin D costs from 70 to 80 US dollars!

Oh! And i thought it was expensive in my country  :shocked

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline abakar

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 02:29:04 PM »
Oh! And i thought it was expensive in my country  :shocked
Zaini.

Vitamin D ~ $70, folic acid ~ $20, B12 ~ $20 :dunno It seems to be too costly to be thal minor here :sadyup

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2009, 05:43:44 PM »
Is it possible for you to do mail order for supplements from other countries where the prices are much lower? Go to puritan.com and email them and ask if they can deliver to where you live.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline abakar

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2009, 12:23:15 PM »
Is it possible for you to do mail order for supplements from other countries where the prices are much lower? Go to puritan.com and email them and ask if they can deliver to where you live.
Thank you for advice, Andy! It's possible to do a mail order but I meant the prices for the blood tests. And supplements are not costly at all, the price is pretty much the same.

Concerning the theme of the topic I myself took B12 complex and folic acid and it helped. But I had a slight folic acid deficiency and maybe that was the reason for the positive effect to occur.

Offline Bigg

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2009, 07:41:47 AM »
There is this kit that they may send you:

http://www.zrtlab.com/vitamindcouncil/home-mainmenu-1.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=4&category_id=1

There are two options to choose from:
- one test = 65$
- four tests = 65$ too

So with the second option, you get the price that is significantly lower than in-lab testing. However I know nothing about the accuracy of this test, and what are the shipping costs. And you have to look for another 3 people that want to test for vitamin D, and when you start asking, everybody will consider you crazy.

What I would advice is to look for another testing facility - there may be another one, although it is common that there is only one in one country/state. You might want to remember about getting tested this when you are on vacations somewhere. And yes, everybody will consider you crazy, but don't care about, I certainly don't.

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 10:21:16 AM »
I am beginning to feel more and more tired easily...
Don't feel like wakeing up to work everymorning...
Am i pure lazy and using thalesamia minor as an excuse..
 :wah sor tired... want to slp again..don't feel like doing any thing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk