6th National Thalassaemia Conference and Workshops

• 79 Replies

Offline Ayesha

• Ayesha's Blog!
6th National Thalassaemia Conference and Workshops
« on: November 25, 2009, 01:05:31 PM »
Thalassaemia Federation of Pakistan (TFP) is pleased to announce that the 6th National Thalassaemia Conference and Workshops will be organized from 12th to 13th of Dec, 2009 in Mirpur Azad Kashmir.

All TFP member societies, individuals and organizations are invited to participate in this conference.

In this regard, please revert to the following:

1) Federation will sponsor three individuals from each TFP member society and they will include 01 Patient, 01 Parent and 01 Representative of your society. It is requested to send those participants who have not previously attended the conference so that more and more people are provided the opportunity to participate in the conference. Deadline for conference registration is Dec 5, 2009.

2) Economy fare Train/Bus along with accommodation will be given by Federation.

3) TFP will provide accommodation on triple sharing basis (one room per society) for two nights.

4) TFP has decided to honor extraordinary Thalassaemic children. In this regard, please send us the name of one Thalassaemic child from your society, who have done exceptionally well in academic, sport or extracurricular activities by November 24, 2009. This record will be presented to a committee who will finalize the names of the children to be honored.

5) Federation also plans to publish a news letter which will be distributed in the conference and for that we request you to kindly email a write-up of your society’s activities since the last Thalassaemia conference in Karachi by 24th Nov, 2009.

6) Societies that have not submitted their TFP membership dues up to 2009, are requested to submit the dues before 24 Nov 2009. Please note that societies not paying their memberships dues by the given date will not be provided the above mentioned services.

7) Non members of TFP, kindly email or call TFP office for more information on how to attend the conference.

DETAILS: http://www.tfp.org.pk/Conf_annc.html
-Ayesha

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: 6th National Thalassaemia Conference and Workshops
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 02:47:09 PM »
Thanks for the info Ayesha :) .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Dori

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 03:55:41 PM »
Nice evenement Ayesha.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 02:54:23 PM »
Thanx Ayesha for sahring the info ..  well i m willing to go  but let's see if i can get permission :grin :D ...

Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Ayesha

• Ayesha's Blog!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 03:50:49 PM »
The conference has been postponed till March  :dunno Confirmed by the Thalassemia Federation of Pakistan
-Ayesha

Offline Waleed

• I'm not normal but Supernormal
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 07:10:31 PM »
it always happens with me ..... but by march i wud b 2nd ever thalaseemic to have done MBA finance and 1st ever to have earned MBA ofinance after 4 year Bba Hons. Totalling up 17years of education ... but by then i wud no longer b able to recieve anything cuz i'll b in riyadh saudia as after education i'll spent my life there
Waleed

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 01:15:03 AM »
Waleed,

I am so impressed to hear what you have done for your physical well-being and for your education!  Good for you!

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Waleed

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2009, 01:50:53 AM »
Waleed,

I am so impressed to hear what you have done for your physical well-being and for your education!  Good for you!

Sharmin

Very sad and Very hAPPy to say this--i've done nothig in this world, patients like Laiba are real heroes . Im sad cuz i thought my achievements were gr8 being a thalassemic, but actually im no way near patients ive seen here . And im happy cuz i've seen a thalassemic(pcg) come up in a matchless way , and thats what my dream is ... to show all these things not to praise myself but to develop confidence n courage in patients to pin down over-protectionism and any single argument that makes differnce between a thal and non-thal ....... thats why ive written there Im not normal but supernormal . My wish is to convert this I into WE ... and mashAllah its already begun ...
Waleed

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009, 05:58:56 AM »
Waleed,

Thats great :hugfriend i am glad that you are posting daily,please keep doing that,in thal world we do need more and more inspirations,and you are one of them,so keep posting :yes .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Waleed

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 04:59:37 PM »
Waleed,

Thats great :hugfriend i am glad that you are posting daily,please keep doing that,in thal world we do need more and more inspirations,and you are one of them,so keep posting :yes .

Zaini.

Brother i always want to be there ... but i cudnt cuz i remain very bz in university, my pc in lahore isnt in order sso cudnt log oftn and spend much time live with friends and all that stuff Lahoris are known for ;)
Waleed

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 12:38:52 PM »
Waleed,
u r an inspiration, buddy ....    people like u n Laiba such a role model for other thals ... dont say that u  r nothing , u  r a hope n source of strength for  the parents of thals who thinks that their child cant live a normal life and for those parents who over-protect's their thal childrens ... good to see u posting here ,, ur input will always encourage other thals to take a step towards a normal healthy life and start living normal life .... plz stay  in-touch  :) .. not u r alone , but ur DP is also saying alot to other thals :) ...  May  GOD bless u in the way of life , and showers His all blessings on you ...

Lots of Best Regards
Take Care :)
Umair
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline laiba mukhtar

• lake saif ul maluk......luv it
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 02:17:54 PM »
hi!
thank you :thankyou soooooo much umair and waleed bhai for saying all this about me and for using such nice words for me. :smiley waleed bhai u r also role model for all thals. you have done alot and your achievement is great..... and inshallah we will proof we are supernormal....
 and waleed bhai congrats for completion of ur MBA in march. :congrats
 :ty once again
laiba mukhtar
take care

Offline Waleed

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 03:55:14 PM »
hi!
thank you :thankyou soooooo much umair and waleed bhai for saying all this about me and for using such nice words for me. :smiley waleed bhai u r also role model for all thals. you have done alot and your achievement is great..... and inshallah we will proof we are supernormal....
laiba mukhtar
take care

COMPLETION OF MBA INT IN MARCH .........its maximum in the end of coming January
Waleed

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 03:58:24 PM »
Aray haan !!! ... i forgot to say something ,, n  that is  :congrats Waleed .... Congratulations for ur achievements n completing MBA ...  May GOD bless u With a healthy , wealthy, joyfull and succesful life full of life ;)  life ( succesfull life to every aspect )  Ameen ....

Best Regards
Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Waleed

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 04:00:48 PM »
hi!
laiba mukhtar
take care

WHAT???? AM I PRESIDENT ZARDARI AND IS THIS PTV NETWORK ? where im being honoured without any achievement ?  :rotfl   ...... I m still there at my stance ... thats really not an achievment ... but yes wut u have done is ....................... cant change my stance until i myself want it  ;) :shh
Waleed

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk