can u help?!!

• 3 Replies

Offline nana

can u help?!!
« on: September 30, 2010, 10:25:43 PM »
hey... i am now 20 yrs oldd...and i am major thalassimic....since my childhood i was taking desferalll.. but now i am taking exjadd since 4 yearss..but i really having a problemm..

because of the needle that i had to use..today my armss  look very bad.they look so dark as if i took vaccine and the tracess are still foundd.and it bother me...and people can not stop asking what are these....can anyone helppp?!!!!!!!what should i dooo to get rid of them?!!!

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: can u help?!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 11:01:00 PM »
Hi Nana,

Try taking 100-250 mg vitamin C daily to see if the marks improve. Do NOT take more than 250 mg per day, as C can cause problems for thals when high quantities are taken. And don't take it with meals that have high iron foods in the meal, because it will cause iron to be absorbed from the food.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline nana

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 12:10:40 PM »
10xx andyy..i will tryy thiss advice....

Offline maryo0m

• ---SPREAD UR WINGS AND FLY---
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 07:24:12 AM »
lYuyks thats why I prefer taking desfral on my stomach area hmmm the dark colour is caused by dead cells from regular injection of desfral between the fat and with time you will find that you dont feel pain when entering the needle bout it will be less fatty  and less thicker on that area and the skin will lose its elastin, Id say always wear sunscreen on these areas so the sun wont darkin these areas even more and keep them covered till they fade away try using night skin whittening products,

and for internal Like Andy said Vitamin C will reduce this but you have to watch your food intake.
------------Spread your wings and fly-----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk