hi everyone

• 22 Replies
Re: hi everyone
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2011, 07:28:37 AM »
hi Canadian Family.
thank u. it is indeed reassuring to hear that the iron must be going down from the organs. i only hope that is what is happening.
i never took thal seriously. bcoz i never knew how dangerous it is to hav an overload of iron. only 2 years ago did i get to know about the danger of having an iron overload.  then i started to find out all i could about thal. when one day wen i came upon this site i relized that i had taken thal too lightly. and that i must do something about my iron. since then i hav become obsessed about reducing my iron. i really thank God for opening my eyes and giving me this chance to do something about it. i only hope i can reduce my iron bfor.......
this is indeed a great forum. thank u guys for sharing ur experiences and all ur advice. we really get to learn a lot from this site. thanks to Andy and everyone else.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2011, 06:47:37 PM »
Hi Shaziya,

What Canadian Family has told you is correct. Now that I have a better picture of your history, it makes perfect sense. When your chelation was less than needed, your iron built up in organs and tissue. Asunra (Exjade) will remove that excess iron first before you see any decrease in ferritin. Now that you are finally seeing a decrease in ferritin, it shows your chelation program is working. I am very happy that this group has made a difference in your life.  :biggrin
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2011, 03:59:47 AM »
HI ANDY
Thanks. i will let u all know wut happens...

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2011, 11:10:02 AM »
hi andy
hope u r  fine and that ur elbow is better now. i hav seen several references to T2 MRI and ferriscan in this forum.. they are not availabl to us, so i hav never done it.
we r planning a visit to india and do u think i should get it done there? please advice.
i am sorry to trouble u.
thanks
shazi

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2011, 06:00:58 PM »
Yes, if you have the opportunity, do get a T2* done. Ferriscan would also be beneficial, but if you have to choose just one, the T2* would tell you the most important information concerning the iron load in the heart. It is available in Mumbai and most likely Delhi, but I am not certain where else.
Andy

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2011, 03:50:34 PM »
hi Andy
 ok.thank u so much. we will try to get a T2* done there. can u or anybody else recommend me a good haemotologist in mumbai?
i would really appreciate it.
thanks once again.
shazi

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 08:01:46 PM »
Contact info below for T2* scans.

Piramal Diagnostic Services Private Limited

Ganpatrao Kadam Marg,
Near A to Z Industrial Estate,
Off Worli Naka,
Lower Parel(W)
Mumbai - 400 013

Tel: +91 22 6660 6133 - 37 (5 lines)

Fax: +91 22 2494 0064

Email: info@pds.piramal.com
Andy

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2011, 11:58:43 AM »
thank u andy. thank u so much for the address. u do not know how much i appreciate it. i will contact them and make an appointment...
shazi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk