Advice: Drink Lemon Juice Daily!

• 5 Replies

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
Advice: Drink Lemon Juice Daily!
« on: April 27, 2012, 06:52:18 PM »
Back in 2009, August, when I had Osteoporosis and extreme vitamin D (D3) deficiency (only 9.33), I saw a doctor, endocrinologist, Dr Vaman Khadilkar who comes on weekly base visit to Mumbai from Pune, if anyone from that side knows. I however, don't live near mumbai but just had a visit to it as the endocrinologist here in my area (lady) is a very good friend with Dr. Vaman, so due to her grace, my appointment was booked very easily otherwise I had to wait 3 years!

Anyways, that is different story.

The main point is, when I had a visit to it, Dr. Vaman told me to drink lemon juice daily as it has good amount of potassium which helps with bone density deficiency and also improves weak bones.

If you're diabetic like me, you can simply crush lemon's juice into water and add some salt, stir and drink it. Or you could add some sugarfree substances to it as well, if needed.

It helps a lot.

Thought I would let you all know.

Whether you have bone pain or running low on D or not, you should take it for healthy life of bones.

-P.
Every child is special.

Offline Dharmesh

Re: Advice: Drink Lemon Juice Daily!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 07:44:23 AM »
I Agree with you Pratik.
Recently  i started Asunra with orange(mosumbi)juice instead of water and my headache get off.
So Potassium deficiency was solved. Coconut water also have Potassium.
Lemon and all citric juice help much when u take it in morning with empty stomach (Fasting).
Dharmesh
Start listening your body, it always gives signs

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 04:27:25 PM »
Dharmesh,

So you mean to say that Vitamin C along with Asunra you're taking for possibly more reduction in iron over-load?

And I too feel headache in morning sometimes, I guess it's not due to Asunra, we both are diabetic, haha and with too much empty stomach and condition of Hypoglycemia, we develop headache sometimes.
Every child is special.

Offline Dharmesh

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 11:14:33 AM »
Hi, Pratik,
My one friend in ahmedabad is taking Asunra with Natural Orange Juice since launching of Asunra and his S. Feritin has been reduced a lot now at 1400ng/ml approx which was around 5000ng/ml before some years. So i sure that it helps.

The Possible reason for headache was Vitamin C deficiency , i believe. Because when we have too much iron overload in the body, the free iron creat toxicity and as it is known to us that Vit C is Anti Oxident . So i prefer Natural VitC source like Juice of Mosumbi or Orange( even though i am diabetic).
Hypoglycemia and may be another reason because our brain uses 25% of the total glucose of the body while it's weight is just 2% of the total body. So headache can be cured by the glucose, sodium and potassium riched food like orange, mosumbi, and Coconut Water, lemon juice and even SUGARCANE JUICE.( SOMETIMES I DRINK NATURAL SUGARCANE JUICE TO REMOVE MY WEAKNESS, AND IT WORKS. TRULY BELIEVE ME, BUT QUANTITY SHOULD BE DECIDED WISELY)

Dharmesh.

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 07:16:07 PM »
Hi Dharmesh,

That's great. Well, you can also try drinking green tea, it's best anti oxidant as well. I had discontinued it currently (just been lazy haha) but I would start it again soon.

Btw, why you changed your name and what it means? Curious. :P
Every child is special.

Offline Dharmesh

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 07:47:08 AM »
Well
The meaning of Hanumant Aashrit is I am Dependent on god Hanumanji Maharaj. and i am blessed by Shree Kapila Hanumanji Maharaj.
For anti oxident i have started Tab A 2 Z vit. anti oxident
Dharmesh

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk