Blood transfusion at Bangalore,India

• 9 Replies

Offline aaaaa

Blood transfusion at Bangalore,India
« on: October 09, 2013, 10:41:54 AM »
Anyone from Banaglore, who can help ? As We are moving to bangalore next month. Need answers for so many thal and blood transfusion facility related queries. Waiting for replies from Indian friends.
The important thing is not to think much but to love much, and so do that which best stirs you to love.

Offline Poirot

Re: Blood transfusion at Bangalore,India
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 08:35:42 AM »
Namitha, from this forum, is based in Bangalore. You may want to IM or email her.

Poirot

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 05:28:07 AM »
Namitha has been in the ICU for over a month. She has been quite ill. I believe she has had a liver infection and heart failure. However, today she has posted on Facebook for the first time in ages, so I hope this means she is doing better now.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 08:49:22 AM »
Namitha has been in the ICU for over a month. She has been quite ill. I believe she has had a liver infection and heart failure. However, today she has posted on Facebook for the first time in ages, so I hope this means she is doing better now.
Oh my God! We don't want to see that happening with another member now. Andy please link me to her Thalpal profile. I'm so saddened to hear this. How is her heart recovering now? I've never heard from her neither knew her. It seems she was active before me.

-P.
Every child is special.

Offline Dharmesh

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 10:03:34 AM »
However, today she has posted on Facebook for the first time in ages, so I hope this means she is doing better now.

Nice to know that She is back on Facebook, it means that she is recovering. Thanks for the Info, Dear Andy
Start listening your body, it always gives signs

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2013, 12:20:55 PM »
Hi,

I was in Bangalore for 1yr. I use to visit Manipal Hospital to consult Dr. Dixit.
I Don't required BT that time for my Son.

regards
Dip

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2013, 05:22:58 PM »
I messaged Namitha and learned that she is home recovering. I am so happy about this! We don't get good news often enough.
Andy

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2013, 05:25:07 PM »
She hasn't been active here for a couple years, but does occasionally post at Facebook thalpal.
Andy

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2013, 06:45:10 PM »
I messaged Namitha and learned that she is home recovering. I am so happy about this! We don't get good news often enough.
That's amazing. May she long live and is bestowed with all happiness she deserves!

-P.
Every child is special.

Offline Himanshu Kumar

• Aditi
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 04:28:16 PM »
I am from Bangalore too. I get my daughter's transfusion done in St. John's Koramangala. You may contact Dr. Fulton or Dr. Cicil Ross in St. Johns. Other hospitals that I trust are Narayana Hrudalaya in Hosur Road.
Regular transfusion, Keeping pre transfusion HB above 10 and Iron Chelation are the three mantras for thals to stay healthy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk