HELP PLZ

• 4 Replies

Offline riya

HELP PLZ
« on: April 30, 2007, 12:03:31 PM »
Hi guys!
           Its been a long time since i posted ,i have been down lately .i dont feel well at all. :sadnope
from past month i am suffring frm swelling and intense pain in my leg and ankel.Whn i consulted my doc she asked for LFT and KFT test to b done all came normal but my cretinin is a bit low.she prescribed me a multi vitamin but i dont feel any changes can somebody tell me how to get rid of this pain and swelling.has anyone experienced it??????????  ???

Riya

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: HELP PLZ
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 01:39:52 PM »
Hi Riya,

I'm experiencing joint pain as well but I don't see any swelling. My doctor too prescribed Vitamins which didn't work.

My other doctor told me that I am suffering from Osteoporosis.

Keep your blood counts and S.F in check.

Take care, Peace!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline akka1981

• Think positive, Confidence is the path to sucess
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 03:02:31 PM »

Hi, even i got swelling in my ankle area sum time back. Even did Liver function test and Renal Profile too. I was told there were no problems with dat. Dat time my sugar levels were bit hiigh. Nowadaus. sugar also under control and no swelling.

U get joint pains if ur taking L1 or maybe due to even Oestoporosis. Did u guys ever do bone density test. It will show u if you hve any traces of oestoporosis. Last yr  i got it checked and cos i think i was taking calcium fm small age no traces were found.

Tc riya. Hope you would find a solution to your problem soon.

Akka

Offline riya

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 09:21:24 AM »
Hey Guys!
               I also got blood sugar test done but it also came normal.akka thanx for ur advice i will get bone density chekd.thanx!once again.

Offline Rani pk

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 08:38:59 AM »
hi reya
im aneela frm pakistan karachi, im thal major. in 2005 i also hed a probleum similar to u....
MY PROBLEUMS IN 2005:
1 pain in lt knee.
2 sudden swelling n redness n seviour pain of lt leg below the knee.
3 couldnt walk atal.
was hospitalize, tests done, suspected clot in vein, excluded by different tests . during hospitalization i got sevior pain in my rt arm that i couldnt hold a spoon (somebody had to feed me)
doc couldnt find anything , i was put on bedrest, sedatives n analgesic were given in slow drip , because even on rest i use to have sevour pain , leg was elevated , ice-cold formantation was done , gradually my leg became black , but the pain was less , with the time gradually i recoverd frm this.n i started walk, it took me 3 months.....
2006 MY PROBLEUMS:
1 i was having sevour pain,swelling n discoloured (redish blue some what like near to black)
2 brouzes in my both legs with painful lumps.
3 red pindots  on both legs.
due to pain n swelling on my left sole i was totaly on bed , even i was unable to walk till bathroomn was supose to use wheel chair. my study was totaly disturb . my doc were unable to find that whats worng . my platelet counts were also checked n were normal . atlast my doc came to this point that though my platelet counts r normal but maybe they r not functioning properly,finally he decide to trasfuse me platelets
after having platelet trasfusion i became normal gradually . now alhudulilallah wth gods blessing i can walk without pain .
my doc told me that whenever i get swelling, pain n discolouration i should have platelet transfuse.
any question ab this ur most welcome to ask.
take care
aneela
Aneela[/glow]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk